Using offshore staff is no longer a concept or an ‘Infant Industry’. Banks and multi nationals have used offshore labour for years, and it’s now becoming common place in the SME sector. It’s here, and will continue to grow. So it’s best to understand how you can participate to the benefit of your clients and business.
Offshoring provides an obvious benefit – SAVINGS! Offshore labour provides cost benefits immediately, but also allows your local staff to take on more challenging and stimulating tasks that compliance functions simply doesn’t offer them.
No business can grow unless you have CAPACITY! Offshoring provides scale QUICKLY and EFFICIENTLY, enabling you to develop new services, train staff in consulting tasks, develop and devote energy to marketing strategies, and most importantly explore acquisition targets and expand your overall client base.
9 Keys to Outsourcing Success
1. Understand that Offshore Outsourcing is gaining momentum, and why. Be clear on the threats and opportunities to your business so you can make a conscious decision to either participate or not.
2. Define what work you intend to outsource, and redefine staff job descriptions on who will perform what functions.
3. Educate your staff on why you are embarking on outsourcing, and the benefits that exist to them – specifically in embracing the path forward. It’s important your key staff are onboard.
4. IT – make sure you have good internet speed and scanning/file segregation capability to ensure communication with our team is seamless.
5. Systems and Process – You must be paperless and have well-structured internal filing systems to ensure transfer and access of data is simple and uniform.
6. Training – ensure you have clear protocol to train your internal staff on how to transition files to our offshore team.
7. Data Collection – ensure all data has been received from your client before any jobs are to be started. Lack of information at the start of the job will dictate the efficiency and speed in completing the job.
8. You can’t be disorganised. Understand the importance of Workflow as it must be managed intimately to ensure jobs earmarked for outsourcing are in fact transferred.
9. Get Started! – Start the process; modify and adapt as you go. Your approach to outsourcing will improve, and our staff will learn your intricacies very quickly.
THE ABILITY TO CREATE CAPACITY INSTANTLY
Staff can focus on higher end consulting and value added assignments, providing new or increased revenue streams for the business.
Compliance costs reduce immediately, increasing profitability and capital to inject into marketing and fee acquisitions.
Scalability becomes endless, with high quality staff completing repetitive compliance tasks with High Quality and Accuracy!
A SIMPLE, INTERACTIVE AND SECURE SYSTEM AT YOUR FINGERTIPS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
GIVE YOUR FIRM THAT COMPETITIVE EDGE
Exclusive access to State of the Art facilities with high security procedures.
Be in CONTROL of your workloads with live workflow – the
ability to monitor the progression of your jobs ANYTIME and
An easy, secure, streamlined, interactive and accessible platform to ensure our quality, communication and support is 100%.
Think of us as an extension of your office. We want to work with you to support your growth plans.
Use our service to get a competitive advantage and help increase profitability by focusing on providing a better service, expanding your specialist service offering and tapping in to ongoing specialist support.
All of this can be achieved combining high quality and low
FOCUS ON ‘VALUE ADD’ SERVICES AND GIVE YOUR CLIENTS A GREAT EXPERIENCE!
WE’LL DO THE COMPLIANCE.
Our focus is about QUALITY to support you in providing the best service to your clients.
Access to a designated Business Service Specialist and Senior Reviewer ensures maximum QUALITY.
Our ongoing support in the background gives you the TIME to focus on giving your clients High End business support and ongoing growth strategies!