Why should I outsource?
Outsourcing has become a popular option for many businesses and when managed properly, provides a wealth of benefits.
Using outsourcing services such as MyOutsource can help increase the profitability of a business by reducing compliance costs, expanding service specialisation and as a result gives your staff more time to focus on growth strategies.
Why should I use MyOutsource?
MyOutsource has been developed with state of the art systems and processes which replicate the best practices of Successful Australian based Accounting firms. MyOutsource has doubled in size in the last two years, with a forward plan to expand steadily to ensure high quality training is provided to all new employees. We don’t believe in ‘explosive’ growth for 2 key reasons:
- QUALITY: New staff need to be given a high degree of attention and training. If our trainers are spread across too many new team members, the ability to have these trainees close to full capacity spreads out over a longer timeframe, which ultimately effects productivity for you! We therefore won’t allow growth to affect our ability to have staff producing QUALITY output as quickly and efficiently as is practically possible.
- CULTURE: Expanding an offshore team is no different to expanding your local team. So often we see Accounting firms expand quickly, only to find they have staffing challenges around culture and consistency on ‘How things are done’! For this reason, a steady increase in resources enables our senior team and trainers to educate the new staff on our values and culture of what we expect as a firm, and the expectations of you – our client.
Can I trial your services to see if it's a good fit for me?
Yes! If you are seriously considering using our services, you can enjoy a 14 hour free trial to get a taste of the quality and efficiency of our Business Services team.
Will my staff member be hired by me or you?
Generally, all firms who start outsourcing with our team will start on a job by job basis. This way you get a feel of the start-up process and ensure YOU and your team have a process for confirming all data is available to commence work, and a staff member in your office has comfort in the final review phase. Once you’re in the swing of things, the process to scale up and employ a staff member is determined by what outputs and functions you need completed ongoing by that one/each staff member. Then our Vietnam team employs a staff member with a view to train them accordingly to meet your output needs.
How do I communicate with my employee?
Once you become a client, you will get exclusive access to our live workflow software program, where you can monitor your workload anytime, anywhere.
Most clients communicate with their staff member through our live chat forum, however you can contact the Vietnam office via email or a direct phone line.
What security measures are in place to ensure the security of client data?
We have strict security measures implemented (Internet, Operational, Building and Office), which surpass any measures deployed in most Australian Accounting offices with respect to staff access rights to data and use of external devices.
How should I communicate with clients our intended outsourcing activities?
We recommend you have an open discussion with your clients regarding outsourcing.
For a guide with regards to offshore disclosure, email us at email@example.com for a guide of what we have communicated to other clients incorporating details of the intended outsourcing activities, and acknowledgement of the acceptance of use of outsourced services.
How are we different?
There are many aspects of MyOutsource that set us apart and make us the top choice for Australian Accounting Firms.
- We are Australian owned.
- Our staff work together in a managed office environment.
- Many of our staff have studied, lived or worked in Australian Accounting firms.
- Exclusive access to propriety software, created specifically to provide you with a simple but sophisticated workflow management platform.
- High end communication processes implemented to ensure seamless and remote contact with you and our team.
- Our team are familiar with all Accounting software applications, and receive regular ongoing training on accounting software applications and income tax topics as offered in Australian firms.